4336 Crystal Drive
Beulah, MI 49617
Est. P&I payment: $1714.88/mo
Description for 4336 Crystal Drive, Beulah, MI 49617
Thinking about having your own year-round Family Cottage with 120 feet of sandy Crystal Lake frontage, but feel you can’t afford it? Well now you can. Purchase this now at today's prices and use the rental income to offset most of the taxes, insurance and utilities – a turnkey rental with great rental history. Spend the days fishing, kayaking, sailing or swimming on the blue-green waters of Crystal Lake. Low maintenance and ease of ownership - the way a cottage life should be designed. Many updates: new well and septic, full kitchen and bathroom remodel, electric update, new gas wall furnace and new flooring. The large lot allows plenty of room for future expansion. This is your cottage to enjoy Pure Michigan - close to the Sleeping Bear Dunes, Lake Michigan, world class trout streams, swimming, boating, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, etc.... Other area attractions include Point Betsie, Interlochen Center for the Arts as well as golfing and skiing at Crystal Mountain. Enjoy shopping and dining in downtown Beulah, Frankfort, and Traverse City.
My Notes for MLS #1838694
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 2
- SqFt: 580
- Number of Acres: 0.48
- Lot Dimensions: 120x173
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 580
- Approx Year Built: 1958
- Total Baths: 1
- Style: 1 Story
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Water Front Footage: 120
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Multi-Level Decking
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum
- Driveway: Gravel,Private
- Land Features: Wooded,Level,Sloping
- Living Room Length: 15'8"
- Living Room Width: 11'11"
- Kitchen Length: 7'7"
- Kitchen Width: 8'4"
- Master Bath: None
- Number of Full Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 12'6"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 7'8"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 12'6"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 7'9"
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Laminate
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Laminate
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Laminate
- Bedroom 2 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Laminate
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceilings,Great Room,Beamed Ceilings
- Fireplaces and Stoves: None
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Natural Gas,Electric
- Heating/Cooling Types: Baseboard,Wall
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Microwave
- Sewer: Private Septic
- Energy Efficient: Not Applicable
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,Cable Internet,WiFi
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 774.14
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Elementary School: Crystal Lake Elementary School
- Middle School: Benzie Central Middle School
- High School: Benzie Central Senior High School
- Deeded Waterfront: Yes
- Private/Shared: Private
- Year Updated: 2016
- Year Remodeled: 2016
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Crawl Space
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 4336 Crystal Drive, Beulah, MI 49617
US 31 to Crystal Drive. West on Crystal Drive along Crystal Lake's North Shore.
Listing information for 4336 Crystal Drive, Beulah, MI 49617 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REAL ESTATE ONE-BEULAH 57 N Michigan Ave, Beulah, MI 49617
Get Financing for 4336 Crystal Drive, Beulah, MI 49617
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 03/19/2018 at 4:27pm